Instagram Photo Contest
Contest runs June 28 through July 7, 2019.
Get those phones out and be creative! We want you to post a photo of what you are currently reading in your favorite place to read. It can be in a nook, a park, your back yard or on a vacation getaway. Post your photo by midnight on July 7, 2019 for a chance to win 4 tickets to Kings Island for the 2019 season.
It’s easy. Follow our Instagram account (@lickingcountylibrary), be sure to tag us using our handle and include @LCLsummer in the post with the photo. The winner will be contacted on July 8, 2019 through direct message as well announced on our Instagram account.
• Photo must include what you are reading in a favorite spot
• Winner must be a resident of Licking County, Ohio
• Unlimited entries accepted.
• Entrants give permission to share, repost and print the entries.
• Entries must be solely original photographs. Using photographs from other sources will result in disqualification from the contest.
• Submitted photographs must obey all laws, including applicable copyright and privacy laws. Entrants must have permission to use a person’s face or image in their entry
• Prize must be collected by July 15, 2019 from the Downtown Newark location of the Licking County LIbrary.
• Licking County employees and trustees are not eligible to enter
• This Instagram contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Kings Island or Cedar Fair Entertainment Company in any way.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 740.349.5523.
Onsite Help/Ask a Techspert - Johnstown
10:00 AM @ Johnstown (Mary E. Babcock)
Do you have a question about technology? Drop by or schedule an appointment about your laptop, smartphone, tablet, Kindle, software or other technology needs. Call 740.349.5509 today!
Family Story Time - Hervey Memorial Branch (Utica)
10:30 AM @ Utica (Hervey Memorial)
Enjoy stories, songs and activities for the whole family.
Comic Book Teens
3:30 PM @ Utica (Hervey Memorial)
September 9: The Stonekeeper (Amulet Book 1) by Kazu Kibuishi October 14: The Stonekeeper's Curse (Amulet Book 2) by Kazu Kibuishi
Crafternoons for Kids: Fingerprint Tree
4:00 PM @ Johnstown (Mary E. Babcock)
Create a one-of-a-kind piece of art using your fingerprints, paint and your creativity.
Tail Waggin' Tutors
6:30 PM @ Downtown Newark - Lower Level Story Time Room
Whether you're a new reader or just need practice, sign up for 10 minutes of read-aloud time with gentle, certified therapy dogs. These reading buddies are always supportive and may just reward your e...