934 West Main Street
Hebron, Ohio 43025
*Due to COVID-19, this LCL location is open:
Mondays - Thursdays | 11am - 6pm
The idea for the Hebron Library began in 1936 when the Hebron Mutual and Civic Improvement Club sponsored the opening of a library within the town hall.
In June 1956, the Community Housing Committee, later renamed the Hebron Community Foundation, began the work of searching for a new library site.
After years of fundraising and planning, the Hebron Community Foundation received a donation from Park National Bank in 1963. The bank just built a new branch and generously donated their old building to be used as a library. The Hebron location opened in March 1965. The current, larger library opened in 2001.