- At least 14 days are required to assemble a Classroom Collection request.
- Collections can include fiction, non-fiction and audiovisual materials.
- Multiple copies of specific items are considered a classroom collection.
- Hot topic and seasonal items may be limited due to their popularity among teachers.
- Collections are held for seven days after their pick-up date. Any collections not picked up will be re-shelved.
- Collections can be picked up at any Licking County Library location, including the Bookmobile.
Preschool Story Time
10:00 AM @ Downtown Newark - Lower Level Story Time Room
Read engaging books, sing songs, and participate in early literacy activities designed especially for your preschooler.
Family Make and Take
10:00 AM @ West Newark (Emerson R. Miller)
Imagine, create and participate! Children engage in a variety of hands-on activities that include making fun, seasonal crafts, exploring STEAM activities, and/or creating one-of-a-kind masterpieces.
Email Basics - Google Gmail
10:30 AM @ Downtown Newark - Upper Level Conference Room
Learn the basics of email using Google Gmail on both laptop and desktop computers and mobile devices. Explore the ins and outs of creating, reading, replying, forwarding, CC/BCC, attachments, signatur...
Family Story Time - Hebron Branch
10:30 AM @ Hebron
Enjoy stories, songs and activities for the whole family.
Little Tot's Story Time
11:00 AM @ Johnstown (Mary E. Babcock)
Bring your little one for a fun morning of stories, songs and socializing! This story time caters to kids with short attention spans.