Educator Collection Guidelines
LCL is happy to help teachers connect with students by putting together collections that complement and enhance lesson plans. Contact us for additional information at 740.349.5550 and email@example.com or place an online order.
- At least 14 days are required to assemble an Education Collection request.
- Collections can include fiction, non-fiction and audiovisual materials.
- Multiple copies of specific items are considered a classroom collection.
- Hot topic and seasonal items may be limited due to their popularity among teachers.
- Collections are held for seven days after their pick-up date. Any collections not picked up will be re-shelved.
- Collections can be picked up at any Licking County Library location, including the Bookmobile.